The second Common Test of Update 1.20.1 is now available.
This Test is available for technical purposes and doesn’t introduce new content. However, this is the perfect time to test drive all those vehicles that you don’t have on your account yet and experiment with various equipment setups.
The crew perk reset for gold was temporarily made free for testing purposes.
- The Pre-Battle Preparation time has been decreased from 60 to 45 s.
- The number of available pings on the minimap has been slightly reduced for solo and Platoon players.
- The Prestige Points system has been changed.
Role Skills have been reworked:
- Field Repairs
- The amount of restored HP has been decreased from 75/115/160 to 65/105/150.
- One for All
- The bonus to the major qualification level for each allied vehicle in other roles in battle has been increased from 2/5/8 to 4/7.5/11% .
- The number of Prestige Points required to receive the first skill charge level has been increased by 20%.
- The number of Prestige Points required to receive the second and third skill charge levels has been decreased by 8.3% and 15.7%, respectively.
- Bounty Hunter
- The amount of restored HP for each enemy vehicle damaged has been decreased from 25/40/55 to 15/25/35.
- Focus on the Target
- The bonus that improves gun dispersion during movement, on hull and turret traverse, and after firing has been decreased from 35/55/75 to 30/52,5/70%.
- The reduction in reload time between shots has been changed from 0.6/0.75/0.9 to 0.45/0.6/0.75 s.
- The number of Prestige Points required to level up the skill charge has been increased by 22.2/14.8/11.1%.
- The reduction in gun reload time has been changed from 10/20/30 to 15/27.5/40%.
- The bonus that improves gun dispersion during movement, on hull and turret traverse, and after firing has been increased from 10/20/30 to 15/30/45%.
- The bonus to the major qualification level and all skills of your crew and allied crews has been increased from 10/17/25 to 15/25/35%.
- Fire Cover
- The inflicted damage has been decreased from 75/150/225 to 50/130/225 HP.
- Stun duration has been decreased from 8/10/12 to 7/9/11 s.
- The skill effect radius has been decreased from 8/12/16 to 8/11/15 m.
- Sleight of Hand
- The reduction in reload time has been changed from 20/32/44 to 27/40/55%.
- Straight Ahead
- The bonus to engine power has been increased from 20 to 25%.
- The repair speed of damaged modules has been increased from 10 to 15%.
- Recon Flight
- The cooldown time has been decreased from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Note: Values and various characteristics that are relevant for the Common Test are subject to change after their release on the live servers.
The bonus to the major qualification level provided by the Teamwork perk has been reduced from 5 to 2.5%
Temporarily, crew perks can be reset for free.
- When wheeled vehicles are destroyed by a random event, the wheels of the vehicle continue to spin.
- On the Prokhorovka map, the propellers of the plane that falls during the random event do not rotate.
- On the Safe Haven map, vehicles can be destroyed in textures during the random event on the bridge.
- In Onslaught, the number of battles fought displayed in the Leaderboard is bigger than that in the player’s statistics.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of players being able to drive through the carriage of the moving train on the Prokhorovka map.
- Fixed the issue of the game client freezing when leaving finished battles with the game window minimized.
- Fixed some interface and technical issues.
Check out our handy public test guide with all the details about Common Tests, Sandbox Tests, and Supertests.
— Test client installer —
To take part, you’ll need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming.net account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
All Wargaming.net accounts created before May 4, 23:59 CEST can participate in the test.
Download and Install the Test Client
TEST CLIENT INSTALLER
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.