The first two vehicles are researchable vehicles of the new branch of Japanese tank destroyers: Type 95 Ji-Ro (Tier VI) and Chi -To SP (Tier VII).
and the third vehicle is the new Polish heavy tank 56TP (Tier VIII).
- This vehicle is armed with a 105 mm cannon with an accuracy of 0.35 m and an aiming time of 2 s.
- Its reload time is 9 s.
- The standard shell penetrates 175 mm of armor, while the special shell penetrates up to 220 mm.
- The damage per shot is 300 HP.
- The gun traverse limits are 12 degrees, both left and right.
- The thickness of the hull armor plates reaches 50 mm.
- The vehicle’s durability is 650 HP.
- Its top speed is 40 km/h, and it has a specific power of 9.1 h.p./t.
You should not rely on the vehicles armor in close combat. This is why the best tactic is to shoot from a distance and support your allies.
This vehicle features reliable armor for its tier
- The frontal hull armor thickness reaches 250
- The gun traverse angles are limited by 10 degrees, both left and right.
- The vehicle’s durability is 1,000 HP.
- Its top speed is 40 km/h, and it has a specific power of 14.9 h.p./t.
- The damage per shot is 320 HP
- The standard shell has 205 mm of penetration, while the special shell penetrates 244 mm
- The accuracy is 0.34 m and the focusing time is 2 s.
- The reload time is 8.2 s.
The general vehicle design presupposes the support of the allied heavy tanks.
- It is armed with a 122mm cannon that deals 390 points of damage per shot.
- The penetration of the standard shell is 221 mm, while the special shell penetrates 252 mm.
- The accuracy is 0.34 m, and the aiming time is 1.9 s.
- Its view range is 380 m
The vehicle is not particularly impressive in terms of armor:
- The thickness of the frontal turret armor plates reaches 200 mm
- The hull is protected more modestly: 80 mm in the front.
- The vehicle’s total durability is 1,450 HP.
- Its top speed is 40 km/h, and it has a specific power of 17.9/t.
The vehicle has a comfortable gun placed on the mobile but weakly-armored platform. The correct use of the vehicle’s strong and weak sides will allow for achieving good performance in battle.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.