The test is available until February 28, 21:00 (MSK).
Test season of Ranked Battles: what’s new?
Tier VIII vehicles only
We see that Tier VIII vehicles are very popular in the game, so we want to give you the opportunity to play these vehicles in Ranked Battles as well. To make the battles as comfortable as possible, other tiers in the test season won’t take place. No “nines” and “tens” in the top!
Format 7×7 and 12 minutes of battle
In order to avoid long positional confrontations, increase activity and expand the variability of actions in each battle, we want to test a reduced team composition ( 7 vehicles each ) and a shorter battle time ( 12 minutes ).
We would like to get rid of situations where personal efficiency could become more important than the team’s victory. To this end, in the test season, chevrons will be credited only for victorious battles.
What it looks like:
|PLACE BY EXPERIENCE IN THE TEAM||NUMBER OF CHEVRONS||PLACE BY EXPERIENCE IN THE TEAM||NUMBER OF CHEVRONS|
- The matchmaker will collect battles by division without taking into account the player’s rank within the division. How it works:
- qualifying participants will get into battles with players of the 1st division;
- members of the 3rd division will get into battles with league players.
- In case of a long waiting time, fights can be assembled from neighboring divisions.
- Test season statistics will not be maintained.
- All features listed above are valid for testing purposes only and are subject to change.
- As part of testing, only one season of Ranked Battles takes place, so annual rewards are not available here.
- Incorrect display of information about the test season of Ranked Battles in a number of places in the client.
- Clans unavailable.
How to participate
- Use this link. Lesta Game Center will download all additional files.
- Start playing.
Everyone can participate in the test, regardless of the date of registration in the game.
MORE ABOUT LESTA GAME CENTER
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.