In Update 1.20.1, we’ll introduce a special monthly subscription: WoT Plus. It will provide you with new opportunities and unique bonuses that will make your gameplay experience more comfortable.
After activating WoT Plus, you will get instant access to the following benefits for a whole month:
- Gold Reserve. All players with active WoT Plus subscriptions can earn up to 500 gold per week. It will be accumulated in a special vault that will open once per week.
- Extra excluded map. All WoT Plus subscribers will have one more slot for map exclusion. If you play with WoT Premium Account, you’ll be able to exclude a total of three maps. Play on the maps you enjoy the most!
- Free equipment demounting. You can demount equipment of any type for free (including improved equipment but excluding Experimental Equipment at Upgrade Levels II and III).
- Intensive Crew Regimen. You can select a vehicle whose crew members will each passively receive additional Crew XP, regardless of whether you are offline, in battle, or just in the Garage. No cooldown is applied when changing the vehicle whose crew receives the bonus.
- Exclusive rental vehicle. After activating WoT Plus, you’ll instantly find in your Garage the unique TS-54, a Premium American heavy tank featuring a double-barrel gun! This powerful vehicle will remain on your account as long as WoT Plus is active. Another cool feature of the TS-54 is that the tank can accommodate any American crew members, no matter which vehicle type they come from, so long as their major qualifications match.
To activate WoT Plus, head to the in-game Store and select the “Best” category. It will cost 300 gold.
This purchase method and the current cost are only available during the Common Test period. After the release of WoT Plus, you’ll only be able to purchase it in the Premium Shop for real money for the price of 8.1 euros.
We plan to further develop the subscription based on your feedback and needs. Join the Common Test to test-drive the brand-new TS-54 and try out other WoT Plus bonuses!
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.