Testing on the ST of this sublight should begin this month. Release: late summer-early fall 2021.
The concept of a new sublight
A drum for 2 shells and 2 TOP guns to choose from (a drum for 2 shells and a cyclic).
The transition to the leeward will start from 6 lvl Škoda T 25:
- 7 lvl-Vz. 44-1 (Czechoslovakia, TT-7, pumped)
- 7 lvl-Škoda T 45 (Czechoslovakia, TT-7, prem) | Already in the game
- 8 lvl-TNH 105/1000 (Czechoslovakia, TT-8, pumped, drum for 2 shells)
- 8 lvl-Škoda T 56 (Czechoslovakia, TT-8, prem, drum for 2 shells)
- 9 LVL-TNH T Vz. 51 (Czechoslovakia, TT-9, pumpable, drum for 2 shells)
- 10 lvl-Vz. 55 (Czechoslovakia, TT-10, pumpable, drum for 2 projectiles) | this will be the 59th pumpable TOP in the game. The tank did not receive new and or improved mechanics.
Switching to a new sublight
Experience on the Škoda T 25 (Czechoslovakia, ST-6, pumped) you can already start saving right now. You will need, approximately, about 57.5 k ex.
A total of 6 new tanks, 4 pumpable and 2 prem machines, one of which is already in the release.
Level 8-10 The Czechoslovak TT has a drum for 2 shells, as well as two top guns to choose from (EVEN for the top): actually, a drum for 2 shells and a regular cyclic gun.
7 lvl TT of Czechoslovakia — this is a transition tank from the ST to the new TT with a drum.
* As always, WG has errors in the video in the names of tanks.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.