This time, the “Into the Fight!” campaign is also integrated into the Combat Pass!
By participating in it, you can get more rewards, explore more quickly the equipment you need and train your crew for it. Now you have:
- the ability to choose your own combat objectives for one of three branches with key vehicles: the Progetto M40 mod. 65, 60TP Lewandowskiego, AMX 13 105;
- the ability to research Battle Pass vehicles faster;
- more combat experience and crew experience;
- discount for vehicles of the three key equipment research branches during the whole season: 30% for vehicles of levels VI-VII and 15% for vehicles of levels VIII-X;
- the opportunity to complete the Combat Pass progression faster and earn more in-game assets through accelerated exploration of key event vehicles.
No more voting: each player will be able to decide for which branch of research he will receive bonuses!
Learn more about the promotion
The “Into the Fight!” promotion is inextricably linked to the Combat Pass, so the choice of research branches will be limited to the key equipment of the game event – three X level machines.
* Combat objectives are activated immediately for the current month and will be valid until its end. You can activate them in the game client on the Warehouse in the section “Deliveries from the rear”. After that, the chain of combat tasks for the selected branch of equipment becomes available. Next month you can make a new choice.
It is up to the player to decide which branch of equipment to explore. Combat tasks for the selected branch will be available during the month, then it can be changed to another one. And so on during all three months of the Combat Pass.
** Rewards for completing Combat Tasks sums up if all conditions and limitations are met.
*** Tasks only for an activated tank branch.
Details of Battle Pass Season 9 in World of TanksThe last season of World of Tanks combat pass 2022New unique crew members for Season 9 of World of Tanks Battle Pass 2022Season 8 of the World of Tanks Combat Pass is coming to an end. ChecklistLarge decals from Battle Pass Season 9 awards in World of Tanks
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.