List of changes to OT3 1.18.1 compared to OT2 1.18.1.
Changed role skills:
Field Repair Zone.
- Penalty to regenerated strength points when reactivated in combat reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Bonus to cooldown for each damaged enemy vehicle reduced from 3% to 2%.
- The number of recoverable Strength Points for each damaged enemy vehicle is reduced from 60/75/90 to 60/70/80.
- Maximum distance for damage and skill time renewal decreased from 300 to 250m.
- Skill time duration increased from 15 to 20 seconds.
Right on target
- The minimum distance for damage and renewal of the action time has been reduced from 300 to 250m.
- Changed the system of prestige points accrual.
- Rating points accumulated in previous iterations of the General Test have been reset.
- Fixed a bug which caused the battle to last 15 minutes instead of 10.
- Fixed a bug that caused the vehicle model to not fully load in some cases during pre-fight preparation.
- Fixed the description of the role skill “Bounty Hunter”.
- Fixed the bug which caused the icons of undetected vehicles on the mini-map to be displayed for observers as for detected vehicles.
- Fixed the bug which caused the personal reserve with a bonus to credits to be activated on entering the battle.
- Fixed the display of combat tasks not available in the mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rewards for Ranks window to not move to a new rank when enough rating points were earned.
- Changed the position of the “Wing and Claw” style icon on the Rewards screen.
- Fixed the bug that the loading screen of the battle and the list of the team did not show the ranks and divisions of allies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the animation for the role skill slot to not work when viewing replays.
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to activate improved personal reserves in combat after the standard ones had expired.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple icons to be displayed in the Personal Reserve Conversion window at 4K resolution.
- Fixed a bug that caused the personal reserve activation screen to not close in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sound effect of the opening of the personal reserve activation screen to re-trigger.
- Corrected an error which caused an incorrect tooltip to be displayed when passing the third stage of the Training Ground.
- Fixed an error that caused the post-fighting statistics to display incorrect text in pop-up windows when playing in Fortified Areas.
- Fixed some interface errors.
- Fixed some technical errors.
Changed equipment parameters
AMX 65 t
- Maximal speed was changed from 40 to 35 km/h.
AMX M4 mle. 51
- Maximum speed changed from 40 to 35 km/h.
AMX M4 mle. 54
- Maximum speed changed from 40 to 35 km/h.
- Strength changed from 2400 to 2300 units.
The AMX M4 mle. 54 will get a TTH weakening in World of Tanks patch 1.18.1Downloading the third test update 1.18.1 in World of TanksSmall changes of premium vehicles in the second test of World of Tanks update 1.18.1Patchcoat of the second general test 1.18.1 in World of TanksDownloading the second general test update 1.18.1 in World of Tanks
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.