List of changes to OT3 1.18 compared to OT2 1.18 WOT.
- D6 quadrant has removed possibility to drop-in vehicles from the side of upper base.
- On grid D4 ability to drive up the hill on the northwest side is balanced for both teams. Only fast machines that can corner the slope at the expense of speed can take advantage of the approach.
- In square E5, a bush has been added at the entrance to the central part of the castle to level the playing field.
- In quadrants E2-F2, the run up the slope on the lower team side has been slightly widened. Extra bushes have been removed.
- In quadrant E2, the slope relief is further emphasized with texture to improve visibility.
- In square D8 a relief depression was removed which allowed to safely fire at enemy heavy tanks in the airship zone.
Corrections and Improvements
- Fixed an error which caused the speedometer of wheeled vehicles to be displayed in the sniper sight when the corresponding function was enabled in the game settings.
- Fixed the bug which caused the “Minefield” combat skill to be displayed as used by the enemy in the “Steel Hunter” mode tournaments for the Varyag vehicle observers.
- Fixed visualization of knocked down track belts for the vehicle Object 279 early when the “Track Belt Physics” setting is enabled with the option “Standard” or higher selected.
- Fixed some interface bugs.
- Fixed some localization bugs.
Bug in double-barreled tanks in 1.18 World of TanksRewards for new users as part of the World of Tanks Tank Academy from 1.18Review of the new map Outpost from update 1.18 in World of TanksUpdate 1.18 comes out on August 31 in World of TanksChanging vehicles in the release version 1.18 of World of Tanks
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.