UPD 17:46 (MSC): The correct order of each projectile is set. The fastest DPM will be on 2 shells.
Lion (Italy, ST-10, stock, 4-shot magazine with recharging system).
Yesterday we already briefly described the tank. Today we’ll show you the full specifications.
The tank has the parameter “Premium”, but this will change for the release.
Interesting fact: the developers already talked about this tank 5 years ago in the Developer’s Answer: link.
Even then they said that the OF-40 is too modern for our game, and the early version of the Lion (Leone) fit well into the concept of the game. So we waited for this tank after so many years.
Since the Lion is mechanical, we show its gun characteristics separately:
- Average damage: 420
- Average armor penetration with Armor-piercing projectile: 258
- Average armor penetration with Sub-Caliber ammunition: 323
- Average armor penetration with high-explosive projectile: 105
- Total magazine reload: 49.86
- Reload time between rounds: 5
- Time to reload the first projectile: 20.13
- Time to reload the second shell: 7.67
- Time to reload the third shell: 9.59
- Time to reload the fourth shell: 12.46
- Ammunition in the magazine: 4
- Aiming speed: 54.24
- Aiming angles: -9/20
- Contact time: 2.59
- Range at 100 m: 0.38
- Average damage per minute: 3,285
- Armor-piercing projectile muzzle velocity: 1,080
- Initial flight speed of the Sub-Caliber projectile: 1,400
- Initial flight velocity of the high-explosive projectile: 1,000
* All T&Cs are listed with a commander’s bonus.
** There is no description.
Crew of 4 persons: Commander (Radioman); Gunner; Driver Mechanic; Loader.
Role in combat: Medium sniper tank.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.