Well-deserved award WOT 2021 (award to veterans WOT 2021): gift tank.
VK 28.01 mit 10.5 cm L / 28 is another clone at this month’s supertest.
VK 28.01 mit 10.5 cm L/28 (Germany, LT-6, prem, gift) was released this afternoon for testing. Short name of the car: VK 28.01 105.
According to the history of our game, this is a very interesting car turns out. VK 28.01 105 is a clone of the current “tolstopard”, but which returned the same old gun 10.5 cm Kw. K. L/28. It was taken away from VK 28.01 in the ill-fated patch 0.9.18 (2017), when the LT-10 was introduced and when stretching the branches of the LT, many tanks lost their beautiful TTX. And this prem (at this stage of testing, this is prem (!), then, most likely, they will simply transfer it to promotional ones) this is an attempt to evoke nostalgia and recall the most beautiful gameplay on this light tank.
If we compare the prem VK 28.01 105 with the current VK 28.01 (2021, 1.12.1), we will get the following differences (WITHOUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE GUN!):
VK 28.01 (1.12.1) ==> VK 28.01 mit 10,5 cm L/28:
- Changed the tank class: from “Pumpable” to “Premium”
- Not taken into account
- Tower weight: from 5,500 to 5,600
- Specific power: from 26.73 to 26.06
- The cost of repairing modules (not HP): from 4 340 to 4 940
And these comparisons, if we look at the differences of the 10.5 cm L/28 gun between the new prem VK 28.01 105 and the “tolstopard” of 2017:
VK 28.01 (0.9.18) ==> VK 28.01 mit 10,5 cm L/28:
Only the gun:
- Rate of fire: from 7.82 to 6.95
- Gun loading: from 7.67 to 8.63
- Average damage per minute: from 2,738 to 2,434
- Average high-explosive shell damage per minute: from 3,207 to 2,851
How can I get it and what will it be issued for?
But it’s simple here. Nostalgia, the return of an old gun, a famous tank, as well as ~testing time on ST just tanks under the Well-deserved award of 2021 in November 2021. The tank lacks only the prefix “Super”.
Also waiting for VK 28.01 mit 10.5 cm L/28 unique style or some built-in pattern similar to the tanks for ZN.
* Released by Krupp, an upgraded version of the VK 28.01 tank with more powerful cannon and small arms. Work on the project was carried out from June to October 1943 as part of the creation of a universal chassis for a whole family of armored vehicles for various purposes. The development stopped at the design stage. The machine was never implemented in metal.
- Crew of 5 people: Commander; Gunner; Driver; Radio operator; Loader.
- Category of special equipment: Exploration.
- Role in combat: Crawler scout.
Screenshots of the tank: link.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.