Today around 16:05 (MSK) was available exchange glory points for the event GC, and a little earlier (at lunch), added styles, stripes, etc.
For the first time this all had to wait a HALF OF TIME for clan players!
- Opened a clan store (buying for glory points) and the opportunity to take their “honestly” earned tanks from the event on the GC.
- You will be able to exchange your loyalty points for rewards until August 18, 05:59 (MSK).
- Started and very boom GC auction (you can already make bids).
* You can make bids even if you left the clan. Deadline: until August 18, 05:59 (MSK).
** This time there are 10,500 maximum bids, instead of the previous 21,000.
- Workshop will run until the end of the exchange of glory points for prize bonuses – August 18 at 05:59 (MSK). Accrual of equipment collected in the workshop will be since August 18.
Results of the Iron Age Event’s Bon Auction on the World of Tanks EU serverThe official results of the Boom Auction of the "Iron Age" event in World of TanksThe final Glory Alley of the Summer Event at the Iron Age GC in World of TanksLarge decals for Summer Event 2022 on GC: "Iron Age" in World of TanksRepeated violation of the rules on the GC event "Iron Age" in World of Tanks
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.