During the auction period, a new item will appear every day at 08:00 (MSC). You will have 13 hours to bid.
On certain days you will even have the opportunity to bid on two separate lots. Most of the lots are brand new, but there are also a few familiar lots which will surely be in high demand.
- Once you’re on the auction screen, you can bid the amount you’re willing to pay for the item. This amount will be automatically deducted from your account.
* Please note: if the value is listed in gold, free experience or credits will not be accepted. And vice versa.
- Every day from 08:00 to 21:00 (Moscow time) you can place your bet, change or cancel it. If you cancel your bid, the gold, credits or free experience you have placed will be refunded to your account. Lot winnings and any bids will be refunded within five hours after the end of the auction. However, you will know if you’ve won or lost within a few minutes after the end of the auction.
- The number of winning players will depend on the number of units available. If several players make the smallest winning bid, and there are more such players than available units of the lot, the lot will be received by the players who made the bids before all of them.
** Example. If 500 participants of the auction made the same and lowest winning bids, and only 400 units of the lot are available, then the first 400 bids will win.
- Each lot will be sold in either a closed or an open auction:
If the auction is closed, players will know the contents of the lot, the number of units available, the minimum bid, and the end time for accepting new bids.
If the auction is open, players will also know the number of bids already made. Once the number of bids exceeds the number of available units in an open auction, players will see a competitive bid. What is this? As many of the highest bids as there are items available are taken – the one in the middle of that list is the competitive bid. By making a competitive bid (or better yet, by outbidding it), you can expect to win the auction.
*** Competitive bid is dynamic and is updated roughly every 5 minutes. The last bid update will occur exactly 10 minutes before the end of the auction.
- Winners receive their lots. The rest of the bidders receive their bids back in full.
- Items received at the auction are non-refundable.
Access to Auction
There are two ways to access the auction:
- Through the banner in the lower right corner of Angar.
- Through the new “Auction” section in the in-game Store (hammer icon).
Results of Summer Auction 2022 in World of TanksDay 4 of Summer Auction 2022 in other World of Tanks regionsDay 3 lot totals: WZ-120G FT and Cloudbreak 3D style. 2022 WoT Summer AuctionSummer Auction Day 3: WZ-120G FT and 3D-style "Cloudbreak" in World of TanksDay 3 of Summer Auction 2022 on other WOT regions
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.