We’ve waited, now we can play.
Welcome to Battle Pass Season IX, which runs from September 8, 07:00 (MSK) to November 30, 03:30 (MSK).
Choose the chapter you want to start with yourself, and then take turns completing the stages to drown in a sea of great rewards. This time they include 3D progression styles for the key vehicles of season IX: the 60TP Lewandowskiego, the Progetto M40 mod. 65 and AMX 13 105 (the first light tank within the Combat Pass). Keep in mind that this will be the last Battle Pass season in 2022, which means you need to spend all your tokens before they are written off. Fortunately, there are plenty of valuable rewards. Do you already have a Cobra? Want to add a few more rare Level IX machines to your Hangar? Well, now’s your chance!
BP-9 DATES: September 8, 07:00 (MSC) – November 30, 03:30 (MSC).
If you’ve participated in the previous two seasons of Battle Pass 2022, you know what to do: earn Battle Pass points and complete chapters to earn rewards. Start with any chapter and switch between them as many times as you like without losing progress.
Battle Pass Season IX offers a large number of rewards, but they can get even bigger thanks to the Improved Pass.
* During Season IX, an updated personal reserve mechanic will appear in the game. We’ll tell you more about it in the coming days.
The new personal reserve mechanic. Main innovations
Here are the main innovations that will affect personal reserves from Battle Pass:
- The duration of all personal reserves will be one hour.
- Personal reserves with bonuses to crew experience and free experience will be combined into one combined type. (This also applies to Season IX awards.)
- Along with the three personal reserve types, there will be two levels of bonuses: standard (+50% to experience / +50% to credits / +200% to crew experience and free experience) and improved (+100% to experience / +100% to credits / +300% to crew and free experience).
- The new standard personal reserves, including those received as basic Season IX awards, will have an expiration date (one month from the end of Season IX), while the improved personal reserves will not.
After the introduction of the new mechanics, all personal reserves in your account will be converted to new personal reserves with no loss of value. Personal Reserves received as basic Season IX rewards before the introduction of the new mechanics will have no expiration date after conversion. There will also be no expiration date for personal reserves received as improved rewards.
Expect a separate article on the new personal reserve mechanics in the coming days.
3D styles will give the key technique of Season IX a progressive look, replete with innovations.
- The 3D style “Bernard” for 60TP Lewandowskiego will turn this rugged machine into a real mobile fortress.
- Thanks to the 3D “Cesare” style, the Progetto M40 mod. 65 will make it look even more dangerous.
- The “Vizier” 3D styling for the AMX 13 105 will make this fast and dangerous scout look very technologically advanced.
Upon completion of each chapter of Battle Pass Season IX, you will receive one of three experienced crew members.
- Marco Ingannamorte.
- Jozef Matijewski
- Isabel Norette
These vibrant Season IX 2D award styles can be applied to any vehicle!
“Polygon Target (BB).” – link.
“Polygon Target (OF)” – link.
“Polygon Target (KS)” – link.
Here comes a rare reptile that greedily feeds on your opponent’s tears. But jokes aside, this British level IX medium tank with a magazine-loading system for OF shells has already proven its worth in many battles. Get it before the end of season IX! If you already have a Cobra in your Hangar, you can win other great rewards offered for Combat Pass tokens, including Level IX vehicles and trophy equipment.
** Remember to spend all your Tokens by December 20, 2022 or they will be converted to Boons.
The following themed kits will be available in the Premium Shop during Season IX:
- The Combat Pass: Full Access set will give you access to the enhanced rewards of all three Combat Pass chapters.
- The “Battle Pass: Daily Gold” set also unlocks the improved rewards of all three chapters and provides a special battle gold challenge.
- The Combat Pass: Reinforcements set includes the Tank Girl, as well as a chain of objectives for which you receive Combat Pass points, bonuses, and tutorials.
The last season of World of Tanks combat pass 2022The "Battle for…" action in Season 9 of the World of Tanks Combat PassNew unique crew members for Season 9 of World of Tanks Battle Pass 2022Season 8 of the World of Tanks Combat Pass is coming to an end. ChecklistLarge decals from Battle Pass Season 9 awards in World of Tanks
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.