CS-52 C (Poland, CT-8, premium, mechanics: engine mode change) was released this afternoon for testing on the WOT supertest.
The tank has engine mode change like the top Polish ST-10 CS-63.
We’ve been waiting for a long time for a tank with this mechanics as a prime in the Polish branch, but it didn’t come with the ST release, but will come out only now, after 2 years.
Characteristics and appearance as always in front of you. For what and how – still unknown.
TTX which is affected by the change of engine mode:
The first value is normal mode/second value is speed mode (i.e., when you change mode, some of the tank’s TTX improve, others deteriorate):
- Time of transition to high-speed mode: 2.5
- Time out of high-speed mode: 1.5
- Time of separation: 2.59 / in turbo 3.36
- Range of motion (max): 0.12 (6.00) / in turbo 0.45 (31.50)
- Scatter from chassis turning (max): 0.12 (5.51) / in turbo 0.45 (20.65)
- Scatter from sight rotation (max): 0.14 (7.30) / in turbo 0.30 (15.65)
- Max forward speed: 50 / in turbo 70
- Max. speed backwards: 17 / in turbo 25
- Invisibility of machine in motion/post-fire: 13.17%/2.75% / in turbo 8.84%/1.85%
- Vehicle unseen in motion/post fire mode: 17.56%/3.67% / 11.80%/2.47% in turbo
* All performance characteristics are specified with commander’s bonus.
** There is no description of the tank.
Crew of 4 persons: Commander (Radioman); Gunner; Driver Mechanic; Loader.
Role in combat: Medium tank multipurpose.
Special equipment category: Mobility.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.