We think it will be interesting for you to see the difference in awards when completing all 3 chapters of this season. We take into account all the awards of the basic and improved passes, but there may be additional awards for Chapter 4 at the end of the season.
In season 6, it was possible to get 1 unit of trophy equipment to choose from for basic rewards (for level 90), now there is no such possibility! BUT this is compensated by additional captured equipment, which can be purchased for Combat Pass tokens. It costs 3 pcs.
As a result , for the complete passage of the BASIC combat pass in season 7 , compared to season 6 , we get:
- by 675,000 credits less
- by 1,350 bon more
- by 3 combat pass tokens more (for captured equipment)
- we do not get captured equipment at all
If there is an IMPROVED pass in season 7 compared to season 6, we get:
- by 1,125,000 credits less
- by 6 reserves for loans (+50% for 1 hour) more
- by 6 slots less
The main difference is that we only see a larger number of bon in the Base pass. Silver doesn’t play that big.
Also, the main difference may be additional rewards for the secret Chapter 4 in May.
Full list of awards for season 7 of BP
Basic rewards for one chapter:
- 625,000 credits
- 4 days of Tank premium account
- 50 universal drawings
- 1450 bon
- 4 battle pass tokens
- 12 reserves for crew experience +200% for 1 hour
- 12 reserves for free experience +300% for 1 hour
- 4 brochures for 20k crew experience to choose from
- 1 brochure for 100k crew experience to choose from
- 10 instructions “Rational ammunition laying”
- 5 instructions “Blowing air ducts”
- 5 instructions “Lubrication of stabilizers”
- Unique crew member
- Progressive 3D style
- 2D style
Additional rewards for improved one-chapter pass:
- 1,425,000 credits
- 19 days of Tank premium account
- 30 national fragments to choose
- from 3 battle pass tokens
- 12 reserves for combat experience +100% for 1 hour
- 14 reserves for loans +50% for 1 hour
- 4 brochures for 100k crew experience to choose from
- 1 personal allowance for 850k experience
- 5 slots in the Hangar
- 2 units of standard equipment to choose from
- 1 unit of trophy equipment to choose
- from 6 decals
Details of Battle Pass Season 9 in World of TanksThe last season of World of Tanks combat pass 2022The "Battle for…" action in Season 9 of the World of Tanks Combat PassNew unique crew members for Season 9 of World of Tanks Battle Pass 2022Season 8 of the World of Tanks Combat Pass is coming to an end. Checklist
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.