Did this map have any big problems?
These edits are based on 1 patch. For the WoT supertest, these changes were released on September 9, 2022.
- The “factory part” has been expanded. Added shelters on both sides and a new “balcony” firing position (squares D5-D6 respectively).
- Intermediate shelters in the form of hills were added (squares D3 and D8) between the base and the factory part on both sides. These positions will be useful when retreating from the “factory” part of the map.
- Houses have been added in the central ravine to balance the sides (squares H5-H6, G5-G6).
- The village portion on the K-line has been expanded. Revised the topography (heavily) and added new positions in the ravine along the map border.
- In squares K1 and K0 (corners of the map on the green) the amount of vegetation has been reduced.
All changes are shown in detail in the video for 2 minutes.
World of Tanks offers various signup bonuses to new players, which can include:
Free Tanks: New players can receive free tanks by completing certain missions or by using a referral link from an existing player.
Premium Time: New players can receive a certain amount of free Premium Account time, which provides various bonuses, including increased XP and credit earnings, discounts on tanks and equipment, and more.
Bonus Credits: New players can receive bonus credits to help them get started in the game.
Personal Reserves: New players can receive Personal Reserves, which provide bonuses to XP or credit earnings for a set amount of time.
To receive these signup bonuses, players need to create a new account and follow the instructions provided during the signup process. It's important to note that signup bonuses can vary depending on the region and time of signup, so players should check the game's official website or in-game notifications for the latest offers.
Additionally, new players can take advantage of various tutorials and training modes available in the game to help them learn the basics of tank combat and improve their skills. These tutorials can also provide additional bonuses and rewards for completing certain objectives.